This Black Leather Fork Bag is practical as a convenient cargo carrier, but it’s also one of the most classic, iconic elements of an Indian Motorcycle®, evoking images of the brand’s rich heritage and the countless riders who have enjoyed the open road before you. In the early days of motorcycling, a Fork Bag was essential as motorcyclists used them to carry tools needed for motorcycle maintenance. But with the outstanding reliability and performance of today’s Indian Motorcycle®, this Fork Bag can be used to hold any small items you want to take on your favorite rides. Carry a spare pair of gloves, sunglasses, a bottle of water, or other small items. This Fork Bag is made of premium black leather and features Indian Motorcycle® script branding. It attaches securely to the forks and light bar, and its lid latches shut to keep cargo secure and protected from the elements.
- Color: Black with white contrast stitching
- Material: Premium Leather
- Leather is designed to closely match stock leather
- Installation: Attaches securely to the motorcycle’s forks
- Includes: Fork Bag with integrated mounting straps
- Coordinates well with other Indian Motorcycle® Accessories: Handlebar Bag (2879577-01) and Black Leather Saddlebags (2879917-02; each sold separately)