Slide For 360° View;
Style meets swagger. The 2014 Indian® Chief® Vintage brings iconic Indian styling to a whole new level.
Standard - Yet Special Features
1 / 6
- Thunder Stroke™ 111 The new Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine delivers an incredible 119 ft-lbs of torque and features styling that pays tribute to legendary Indian Motorcycle® engines of the past.
- Keyless Enjoy keyless starting that’s secure and convenient. With the Indian® Chief® Vintage key fob in your pocket, climb on the bike, push a button and ride. If you misplace the fob, use the individual security code that you pre-programmed into the ignition.
- Extensive Chrome Virtually every surface that could be chromed has been chromed. From end to end, the beautiful, bright chrome finish elevates the iconic style of the Indian® Chief® Vintage.
- Genuine Leather The comfortable seat and spacious saddlebags feature natural tan leather that will become even more distinguished over time. The high-quality leather is strong and durable, and it complements the traditional Indian Motorcycle® style.
- Quick Release Windshield The protective windshield features Indian® Chief® quick release technology, so it can be installed or removed quickly and easily in just minutes.
- 5-Year Coverage/Roadside Assistance Indian Motorcycle® backs every new Indian® Chief® Vintage with 5 years of coverage that includes both a 1 year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Subject to $50 deductible, no mileage limitation. Ride with confidence and peace of mind that you’ll enjoy every memorable mile. Plus, every new rider will be provided a full year of Indian Motorcycle® Roadside Assistance for added assurance. See dealer for details.
Classic Iconic Features
1 / 6
- Indian Motorcycle® Badging One of the classic elements of an Indian Motorcycle® is the vintage badging. Ever since the Indian® script logo was first created in 1910, and Indian Motorcycle® Red became the standard Indian Motorcycle® color in 1912, these features have made the Indian Motorcycle® badging a hallmark of this historic brand.
- War Bonnet Lighting the way as it has done since 1947 is the iconic War Bonnet. Mounted proudly atop the front fender in a chrome frame, this light makes it clear, “This is a genuine Indian Motorcycle®.”
- Valenced Fenders Stylish, elegant and functional, the iconic valenced fenders, standard since 1940, enhance the flowing styling lines of every Indian Motorcycle®. They also provide protection, effectively blocking road spray and gravel kicked up by the tires.
- Brake Caliper Covers Every Indian® Chief® Vintage is equipped with outstanding brakes, and in keeping with our traditional styling, we choose to cover the calipers. The result is a clean, stylish, beautifully finished sheet metal - iconic Indian Motorcycle® valanced fenders.
- Center Console Chief® Vintage instrumentation combines modern technology and traditional style. The tank-mounted console has a large, easy-to-read analog speedometer as well as a digital display screen that provides a wealth of valuable ride and fuel data.
- Laced Wheels The Indian® Chief® Vintage rolls on bright, high -quality laced wheels. Forty stainless steel spokes make up the wheels, which evoke iconic, timeless Indian Motorcycle® style.
Comfort with Style
1 / 6
- Beach Bar Handlebars Customize the ergonomics and enhance the classic style of your Indian® Chief® Vintage motorcycle with a set of Beach Bar Handlebars. These bars offer a wide, comfortable reach to the handgrips and controls.
- Pinnacle Collection Rear View Mirrors These Pinnacle collection Rear View Mirrors greatly enhance the style of your motorcycle. They feature a dynamic, laterally tapered design and have Indian Motorcycle® script branding on the backsides. They are supported by forged arms for added strength and style.
- Pinnacle Cover Collection Enhance the custom treatment of your Indian Motorcycle® by adding the Pinnacle Cover Collection to your bike. Each Horn Cover, cam cover and primary cover features branding and graphic and gives the motorcycle a clean, finished custom look.
- Heritage Messenger Bag The Heritage Messenger Bag features premium leather exterior and a formed interior cargo space that’s large enough for most popular-sized laptop computers. The bag has strong metal clips that quickly and easily secure the messenger bag to the Solo Seat Luggage Rack.
- Leather Fork Bag This Black Leather Fork Bag can be used to hold any small items you want to take on your favorite rides.This Fork Bag is made of premium black leather and features Indian Motorcycle® script branding. It attaches securely to the forks and light bar, and its lid latches shut to keep cargo secure and protected from the elements.
- Fringe You can give your Indian Motorcycle® an additional dose of timeless American cruiser motorcycle style by adding fringe. Add leather fringe grips, floorboards, saddlebars and mud flaps to enhance the classic styling of your bike.