You can give your Indian Motorcycle® an additional dose of timeless American cruiser motorcycle style by adding an Un-Studded Black Leather Front Mud Flap without fringe. This Mud Flap slips easily over the rear edge of the fender and bolts securely into place. It offers protection for the fender tip, and it greatly enhances the motorcycle’s classic custom style. The black leather coordinates with your Indian Motorcycle’s other black leather components and it gives the bike a genuine custom look that will always be in style. A matching Un-Studded Black Leather Rear Mud Flap without fringe (2880009-01; sold separately) is available and is the ideal complement to the front Mud Flap. Front mud flap is not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain™ model.
- Color: Black with white contrast stitching
- Material: Premium leather exterior and hard-formed interior to maintain shape
- Installation: Slips easily over rear edge of front fender and bolts securely into place
- Includes: Front Mud Flap without Fringe and mounting hardware
- Front mud flaps not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain™ model
- Also available: Heritage Rear Mud Flap- Black (2880009-01;sold separately)