ALL YOU NEED. ALL YOU WANT. The 2015 Indian® Chief® Classic is everything an Indian Motorcycle® was and ever should be. It’s a sculpted, powerful cruiser, built with the purest necessities of Indian style, wrapped around the innovation of tomorrow.
- THUNDER STROKE® 111 The new Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine delivers an incredible 138.9 Nm (102.4 ft-lbs) of torque and features styling that pays tribute to legendary Indian Motorcycle® engines of the past.
- KEYLESS Enjoy keyless starting that’s secure and convenient. With the Indian® Chief® Classic key fob in your pocket, climb on the bike, push a button and ride. If you misplace the fob, use the individual security code that you pre-programmed into the ignition.
- ABS & CRUISE CONTROL This advanced, automotive-quality braking lets you ride with confidence and helps you stop under control. Easy to set and adjust, the cruise control enhances your enjoyment during highway cruising.
- EXTENSIVE CHROME Virtually every surface that could be chromed has been chromed. From end to end, the beautiful, bright chrome finish elevates the iconic style of the Indian® Chief® Classic.
- TRUE DUAL EXHAUST The engine produces a rich exhaust note from the true dual exhaust. The exhaust was acoustically engineered to eliminate high-pitched sounds, so what you really hear is Indian Motorcycle® thunder.
- INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® BADGING One of the classic elements of an Indian Motorcycle® is the vintage badging. Ever since the Indian® script logo was first created in 1910, and Indian Motorcycle® Red became the standard Indian Motorcycle® colour in 1912, these features have made the Indian Motorcycle® badging a hallmark of this historic brand.
- WAR BONNET Lighting the way as it has done since 1947 is the iconic War Bonnet. Mounted proudly atop the front fender in a chrome frame, this light makes it clear, “This is a genuine Indian Motorcycle®.”
- VALENCED FENDERS Stylish, elegant and functional, the iconic valenced fenders, standard since 1940, enhance the flowing styling lines of every Indian Motorcycle®. They also provide protection, effectively blocking road spray and gravel kicked up by the tyres.
- BRAKE CALIPER COVERS Every Indian® Chief® Classic is equipped with outstanding brakes, and in keeping with our traditional styling, we choose to cover the calipers. The result is a clean, stylish, beautifully finished sheet metal - iconic Indian Motorcycle® valenced fenders.
- CENTER CONSOLE Chief® Classic instrumentation combines modern technology and traditional style. The tank-mounted console has a large, easy-to-read analog speedometer as well as a digital display screen that provides a wealth of valuable ride and fuel data.
- LACED WHEELS The Indian® Chief® Classic rolls on bright, high quality laced wheels. Forty stainless steel spokes make up the wheels, which evoke iconic, timeless Indian Motorcycle® style.
- Performance Boost the performance of your Indian® Motorcycle®, create more legroom on the left side of the engine, and enhance the style of the Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin. The “Big Sucker” intake lets the engine “inhale” more freely for a slight performance gain, and it enhances throttle response.
- Exhaust Add the Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust and enjoy a rich, throaty exhaust note that provides the perfect soundtrack for the open road. This exhaust system allows the Thunder Stroke™ 111 motorcycle engine to breath more freely and unleash additional power and crisp throttle response. Add extra style to your exhaust with a set of Fishtail Exhaust Tips
- QUICK RELEASE WINDSHIELD Quick Release Technology makes it easy for an Indian Motorcycle® rider to add the comfort and protection of this Low Windshield to an Indian® Chief® Cruiser motorcycle in seconds - without tools.
- PINNACLE COVER COLLECTION Enhance the custom treatment of your Indian Motorcycle® by adding the Pinnacle Cover Collection to your bike. Each Horn Cover, cam cover and primary cover features branding and graphic and gives the motorcycle a clean, finished custom look.
- Pinnacle Heel Shifter The adjustable Chrome Heel Shifter adds extra style to your Indian® Motorcycle®, and it accommodates riders who prefer heel shifting.