NEW LOOK. SAME SOUL The 2015 Indian® Chieftain™ is in touch with its past, but far ahead of its time. It’s the first Indian Motorcycle® ever with a hard fairing, hard saddlebags and unprecedented new comfort and convenience features. It’s like no Indian Motorcycle® ever seen before, yet its style makes clear it has the DNA of a legendary Indian Motorcycle®.
- Thunder Stroke® 111 The new Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine delivers an incredible 138.9 Nm (102.4 ft-lbs) of torque and features styling that pays tribute to legendary Indian Motorcycle® engines of the past.
- HARD SADDLEBAGS Spacious hard saddlebags are mounted on quick-release anchors and feature remote electronic locks you control with a console mounted button - or a convenient key fob.
- WINDSCREEN Raise and lower the power-adjustable windscreen with the push of a button to customize airflow and protection.
- HIGH-OUTPUT AUDIO The fairing houses an audio system that delivers clean, quality sound from dual high-output speakers. The aerodynamic fairing blocks wind to allow you to enjoy your highway playlist without interference.
- DRIVING LIGHTS LED driving lights provide both style and protection down any road you choose to take.
- AUDIO BLUETOOTH The integrated Bluetooth® smart phone connection makes it easy to run music stored in the phone through the Indian® Chieftain® audio system. Playlist info is displayed on the multi-function display screen, and switches near the handgrip make it easy to control the audio. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
- Keyless Enjoy convenient and secure keyless starting. With the Indian® Chieftain® key fob in your pocket, climb on the bike, push a button and ride. If you misplace the fob, use the individual security code that you pre-programmed into the ignition.
- True Dual Exhaust The engine produces a rich exhaust note from the true dual exhaust. The exhaust was acoustically engineered to eliminate high-pitched sounds, so what you really hear is Indian Motorcycle® thunder.
- INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® BADGING One of the classic elements of an Indian Motorcycle® is the vintage badging. Ever since the Indian® script logo was first created in 1910, and Indian Motorcycle® Red became the standard Indian Motorcycle® colour in 1912, these features have made the Indian Motorcycle® badging a hallmark of this historic brand.
- WAR BONNET Lighting the way as it has done since 1947 is the iconic War Bonnet. Mounted proudly atop the front fender in a chrome frame, this light makes it clear, “This is a genuine Indian Motorcycle®.”
- VALENCED FENDERS Stylish, elegant and functional, the iconic valenced fenders, standard since 1940, enhance the flowing styling lines of every Indian Motorcycle®. They also provide protection, effectively blocking road spray and gravel kicked up by the tyres.
- BRAKE CALIPER COVERS Every Indian Motorcycle® is equipped with outstanding brakes, and in keeping with our traditional styling, we choose to cover the calipers. The result is a clean, stylish, beautifully finished sheet metal - iconic Indian Motorcycle® valenced fenders.
- The first Indian Motorcycle of its kind. The 2015 Indian Chieftain maintains the legendary Indian Chief styling, while taking this progressive machine to new heights with advanced features and premium comfort.
- Exhaust Add the Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust and enjoy a rich, throaty exhaust note that provides the perfect soundtrack for the open road. This exhaust system allows the Thunder Stroke™ 111 motorcycle engine to breath more freely and unleash additional power and crisp throttle response. Add extra style to your exhaust with a set of Six Shooter Exhaust Tips.
- Performance Boost the performance of your Indian® Motorcycle®, create more legroom on the left side of the engine, and enhance the style of the Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin. The “Big Sucker” intake lets the engine “inhale” more freely for a slight performance gain, and it enhances throttle response.
- Storage Add style, comfort and outstanding storage space by installing a Trunk on your bike. The trunk has many luxury features and provides access to the cargo area, which is spacious enough to hold two full-face helmets.
- Passenger Comfort A passenger will enjoy a comfortable, stable perch with these Passenger Floorboards. The strong metal base, with grooved rubber top, is hinged so the floorboards can be flipped up when not in use.
- Pinnacle Heel Shifter The adjustable Chrome Heel Shifter adds extra style to your Indian® Motorcycle®, and it accommodates riders who prefer heel shifting.