This Reduced Reach Heated Seat positions a rider nearly 1” closer to the ground for enhanced control of the Indian Motorcycle®, and it includes adjustable heating so a rider can extend the riding season in comfort. Compared to the stock seating position, this seat positions a rider ¾” lower and about 1” forward and closer to the motorcycle’s controls. The seat also has an enhanced bucket shape that provides a rider with comfortable support. The seat has internal heating elements that provide a rider with enhanced comfort when the temperature drops. The heat is adjustable and easy to control with the left hand while seated on the Indian Motorcycle®. The available heat will let a rider extend the season and make riding more comfortable when it’s cool in the early morning and late at night.
- Color: Desert Tan with white contrast stitching
- Material: Premium Leather with studs
- Leather care: Leather is a natural product and will exhibit qualities inherent in a natural material. Fading, wrinkles, grain changes, creases, and small marks are assurance that this material is not man-made. As the product is used, each leather product will exhibit tarnish from use. Regular care will help keep premium leather products looking their best.
- Features: Seat positions rider ¾” lower and about 1” forward; Hi/Lo/Off heat control under the left side of the seat
- Installation: Replaces the stock seat; heating element plugs into the Indian Motorcycle® wiring harness
- Includes: Comfortable studded leather seat and integrated heating element