Add the Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust to an Indian® Chief® Classic or Indian® Chief® Vintage motorcycle and enjoy a rich, throaty exhaust note that provides the perfect soundtrack for the open road. This exhaust system allows the Thunder Stroke™ 111 motorcycle engine to breathe more freely and unleash additional power; especially enhanced mid-range torque and crisp throttle response. The exhaust note is deep and powerful, the proper voice for the powerful Indian Motorcycle® Thunder Stroke™ 111 Engine. Give your exhaust a custom look by adding your choice of chrome Fish Tail or Six Shooter exhaust tips (each sold separately), which can be rotated to the position of your choice.
Important Regulatory Information
- Color: Black
- Material: One-piece steel
- Installation: Dealer installation required
- Includes: EFI calibration by authorized Indian Motorcycle® dealer and Stage 1 slip-on exhaust pipes
- Required, sold separately: A set of Fish Tail (2879532-266) or Six Shooter (2879530-266) exhaust tips
- Compliance: This exhaust is SAE J2825 compliant; Certified to meet EPA & CARB emissions limits; 50 state emission compliant
- Warranty: Does not void the factory warranty
- Important Regulatory Information
- Indian Motorcycle performance kits are designated for racing applications. Each kit is designated with a warning triangle to indicate the restrictions that may apply. Click on the appropriate item number below to review potential regulatory penalties for inappropriate installations of this item.