You can give your Indian Motorcycle® an additional dose of timeless American cruiser motorcycle style by adding a Distressed Tan Leather Front Mud Flap. This Mud Flap slips easily over the rear edge of the fender and bolts securely into place. It offers protection for the fender tip, and it greatly enhances the motorcycle’s classic custom style. The Distressed Tan leather coordinates with your Indian Motorcycle® other Distressed Tan leather components and it gives the bike a genuine custom look that will always be in style. A matching Distressed Tan Leather Rear Mud Flap with Fringe (2879584-03; sold separately) is available and is the ideal complement to the front Mud Flap. Front mud flap is not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain ™model.
- Color: Distressed Tan
- Material: Leather exterior and hard-formed interior to maintain shape
- Installation: Slips easily over rear edge of front fender and bolts securely into place
- Includes: Front Mud Flap and mounting hardware
- Front mud flaps not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain™ model
- Also available: Distressed Tan Leather Rear Mud Flap with Fringe (2879584-03; sold separately)