Add exceptional style, extra comfort and outstanding storage space by installing a black trunk on your Indian® Chieftain®. This trunk installs easily using Quick Release technology and features an integrated padded passenger backrest (sold separately), a high-mounted taillight, and a large, weatherproof cargo area. The hinged, lockable lid lifts open at the rear of the trunk for full access to the cargo area, which is spacious enough to hold two full-face helmets. The lid features an overhang fit to effectively block rain and dirt so cargo is well-protected, and a soft, automotive-quality liner also offers protection. Quick Release technology makes the trunk easy to install or remove without tools. Integrated mounting hardware at the base of the trunk locks onto the saddlebag mounts of the Indian® Chieftain®, and it locks onto mounting spools (sold separately). Once the trunk is locked in place, a power connection plugs into the Motorcycle®’s electrical system. To remove the trunk – without tools – disconnect the power connection, lift the mounting mechanism and remove the trunk; no mounting hardware remains on the Motorcycle®.
• Color: Black
• Innovative trunk provides secure, protected cargo space, an integrated padded passenger backrest (Sold separately), & taillight.
• Hinged, lockable lid opens completely for full access to cargo
• Lid is designed to overhang trunk box to block rain & dirt & protect cargo
• Cargo space is large enough to hold two full-face helmets
• Cargo space features soft, automotive-quality liner
• Quick Release technology: Attach or remove the trunk with no tools required
• Additional parts required, but sold separately: Trunk base (PN 2880736-156), Leather backrest pads (PN 2880284-02 or PN 2880284-06) , Wiring Harness: PN 28800926 (Heated Seat: PN 2880285) or PN 2880925 (Standard Chieftan Seat or Reduced Reach Heated Seat (PN2879578))