This Distressed Tan Leather Handlebar Bag offers the ultimate in style,convenience and innovative cargo carrying solutions for IndianMotorcycle® riders. This handsome, premium leather bag attachessecurely to the nacelle near the handlebars and is positioned inbetween the handlebars. This puts small items conveniently within easyreach of the rider, which will make this bag the most frequentlyutilized cargo carrier on the Indian Motorcycle®. The Handlebar Bag hasa formed liner to maintain the interior cargo space, including a largecargo pocket with a soft lining that’s ideal for items such as a spareset of gloves, sunglasses or a bottle of water. Two small pocketsclosest to the rider are ideal for carrying items such as a wallet,cell phone or garage door opener. There’s also a small pocket ideal forstoring a Bluetooth® device or power adapter/charger, which can beconnected to the Indian Motorcycle’s wiring harness so small electronicitems can be powered or charged while riding. (Bluetooth® device, poweradapter/charger and cord all sold separately.) The lid of the HandlebarBag snaps shut to keep items secure and protected from the elements.The lid also has a Velcro® tab for quick and easy opening and closing.There’s an Indian Motorcycle® script logo on the front of the bag, anda Concho in back with your choice of branding.
- Color: Distressed Tan
- Material: Premium Leather
- Leather is designed to closely match stock leather
- Installation: Attaches securely to motorcycle’s nacelle
- Includes: Handlebar Bag with integrated mounting bolts
- Decorative Concho Sold Separately (Black: 2879674-266, Blue: 2879674-640, Red: 2879674-639)
- Designed for Indian Chief Classic or Indian Chief Vintagemodels, not fairing-equipped Indian Chieftain