You can give your Indian Motorcycle® an additional dose of timelessAmerican cruiser motorcycle style by adding an Un-Studded DistressedTan Leather Front Mud Flap without Fringe. This Mud Flap slips easilyover the rear edge of the fender and bolts securely into place. Itoffers protection for the fender tip, and it greatly enhances themotorcycle’s classic custom style. The Distressed Tan leathercoordinates with your Indian Motorcycle’s other Distressed Tan leathercomponents and it gives the bike a genuine custom look that will alwaysbe in style. A matching Un-Studded Distressed Tan Leather Rear Mud Flap(2880009-03; sold separately) is available and is the ideal complementto the front Mud Flap. Front mud flap is not intended for use onIndian® Chieftain™ model.
- Color: Distressed Tan
- Material: Premium leather exterior and hard-formed interiorto maintain shape
- Installation: Slips easily over rear edge of front fenderand bolts securely into place
- Includes: Front Mud Flap without Fringe and mountinghardware
- Front mud flaps not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain™model
- Also available: Heritage Rear Mud Flap- Distressed Tan(2880009-03; sold separately)