This Distressed Tan Leather Fork Bag is practical as a convenient cargo carrier, but it’s also one of the most classic, iconic elements of an Indian Motorcycle®, evoking images of the brand’s rich heritage and the countless riders who have enjoyed the open road before you. In the early days of motorcycling, a Fork Bag was essential as motorcyclists used them to carry tools needed for motorcycle maintenance. But with the outstanding reliability and performance of today’s Indian Motorcycle®, this Fork Bag can be used to hold any small items you want to take on your favorite rides. Carry a spare pair of gloves, sunglasses, a bottle of water, or other small items. This Fork Bag is made of premium distressed tan leather and features Indian Motorcycle ®script branding. It attaches securely to the forks and light bar, and its lid latches shut to keep cargo secure and protected from the elements.
- Color: Distressed Tan
- Material: Premium Leather
- Leather is designed to closely match stock leather
- Installation: Attaches securely to the motorcycle’s forks
- Includes: Fork Bag with integrated mounting straps
- Decorative Concho Sold Separately (Black: 2879674-266, Blue: 2879674-640, Red: 2879674-639)
- Coordinates well with other Indian Motorcycle® accessories such as the Handlebar Bag (2879577-02)