Before operating your eFTR Jr youth electric mini bike (part number 2884726), perform a pre-ride inspection, as described in the Owner's Manual. Read, understand and follow all of the instructions, warnings and safety precautions in the Owner's Manual and on all product labels. Failure to do so could result in serious injury or death.
For more on the pre-ride inspection, as well as the unboxing and setup of the eFTR Jr, plus an orientation, watch the below video. The pre-ride inspection is demonstrated at 7:27.
When performing a pre-ride inspection on your eFTR Jr, do the following:
1. Visually inspect the vehicle, looking for debris and worn components that may impair the vehicle’s operation.
2. Verify all cables and fasteners are secure and assembled correctly.
3. Check the condition of the tires, looking for any sign of punctures or damage, and verify proper tread depth.
4. Verify the tire pressures are set to specification.
5. Inspect the front and rear suspension for leaks, debris and damage.
6. Move to the brake pads and rotors, ensuring there is no corrosion, nicks or burrs.
7. Inspect the drive chain for wear or damage, and verify it is properly lubricated.
8. Operate the side stand and verify smooth operation.
9. Operate the throttle and brake levers, taking note of any binding or sticking.
10. Power the bike ON, and verify the battery indicators on the right-hand side of the handlebars are working properly.
11. Ensure all riders are wearing the appropriate riding gear listed in the Owner's Manual. Always wear proper protective gear, such as an approved helmet. Elbow pads and kneepads are recommended. Always wear athletic shoes (lace-up shoes with rubber soles) and keep shoelaces tied and out of the way of the wheels, motor and drive system. Never ride barefoot or in sandals.
Indian Motorcycle offers a Youth eFTR Jr Helmet (part number 2860226), Youth eFTR Jr Armor (part number 2860223), Youth eFTR Jr Gloves (part number 2860224) and Youth eFTR Jr Long Sleeve Shirt (part number 2860225).
For more information, including maintenance tips and procedures, refer to the eFTR Jr Owner's Manual.
For customer support, visit www.razor.com, call 1-866-467-2967 or email email@example.com.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC