The following video offers an overview of the location of information and components on a model year 2022 and newer Indian Chief, Chief Dark Horse, Chief Bobber, Chief Bobber Dark Horse, Super Chief or Super Chief Limited.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:19 headlight and headlight adjustment fastener
- 0:27 components found on the left side of the bike (airbox, spark plugs, oil dipstick, shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, passenger foot peg, seat removal tool, battery charge port)
- 1:04 left handlebar components (clutch lever; mirror; toggle switch; horn switch; high beam, low beam, and flash to pass switch; turn signal and hazard warning switch; five-way media control switch, if equipped; screen selection switch, if equipped)
- 1:38 components between the handlebars (gauge assembly and fuel cap)
- 1:47 right handlebar components (mirror, front brake lever, toggle switch, front brake fluid reservoir, power switch, engine stop/start/run switch, cruise control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 2:13 components found on the right side of the bike (rear brake reservoir, rear brake pedal, right floorboard, passenger foot peg)
- 2:27 USB location on RIDE COMMAND-equipped models
- 2:37 components found in front of the engine (diagnostic plug, oil filter)
- 2:42 components under the seat (fuse panel, battery)
- 2:51 components behind the seat (saddlebags, adjustable suspension, drive belt)
- 3:02 Vehicle Identification Number label and stamp locations
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC