- 0:17 Front of the bike (windscreen, headlight, headlight adjustment screws, front suspension forks, fork guards, travel indicator O-ring, front brake assembly)
- 0:46 Left side of the bike (battery, battery charge port, battery on/off button, left pedal, sidestand)
- 1:05 Right side of the bike (battery lock, right pedal, chain assembly)
- 1:20 Rear of the bike (accessory plugs, brake light, brake assembly, drive motor)
- 1:34 Left handlebar (front brake lever, brake reservoir, display with buttons)
- 1:49 Center handlebar (accessory plugs, handlebar pad)
- 1:57 Right handlebar (rear brake lever, brake reservoir, throttle lever)
- 2:07 Serial number location and QR code
Always perform a pre-ride inspection before riding your bike. For more information, read eFTR Hooligan Pre-Ride Inspection.
For instructions on bike warranty registration, watch How to Register Your SUPER73.
For more information on the eFTR Hooligan and vehicle support, visit SUPER73 Support.
For more information, including maintenance tips and procedures, refer to the Owner's Manual.
For customer support, call 1-949-649-4607 or email email@example.com.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Super73® is a registered trademark of Super73, Inc.
TEKTRO® is a registered trademark of TEKTRO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
VEE TIRE CO.® is a registered trademark of Vee Rubber Corporation Limited
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC