This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a model year 2022 and newer Indian Chieftain.
This video looks at the:
- 0:28 Front of the vehicle inside the headlamp housing (headlight adjustment screws)
- 0:33 Left side of the bike (air filter, spark plugs, shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, oil cooler, oil filter, oil dipstick, passenger foot peg)
- 0:57 Components behind the left side trim panel (fuse box, diagnostic connector, shock fill port)
- 1:09 Left handlebar (clutch lever, mirror, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam, flash to pass switch, turn signal and hazard warning switch, audio control switch, screen selection switch)
- 1:37 Between the handlebars (speedometer with fuel gauge, tachometer, display powered by RIDE COMMAND, auxiliary light switch, battery charge port, storage compartment with USB terminal, fuel cap, ornamental cap, heated hand grip switch, power lock switch, handlebar lock)
- 2:14 Right handlebar (front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, mirror, front brake fluid reservoir, toggle switch, power switch, engine run/stop/start switch, cruise control switch, windscreen control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 2:47 Right side of the vehicle (rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right floorboard, passenger foot peg, drive belt)
- 3:00 Underneath the seat (battery)
- 3:05 Behind the seat (saddlebags, antennae)
- 3:13 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
To learn about the features of previous model years, read Chieftain Orientation.
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2023 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC