The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the 2022 and newer Roadmaster Dark Horse and the 2023 Roadmaster. To learn about the features of the model year 2015 to 2022 Roadmaster and the model year 2021 and older Roadmaster Dark Horse, read 2015-2022 Roadmaster Orientation.
The video includes looks at the
- 0:27 Front of the vehicle (headlight adjustment screws)
- 0:31 Left side of the bike (oil filter, air filter, oil cooler, spark plugs, shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, oil dipstick, passenger footboard)
- 0:58 Components behind the left side trim panel (fuse box, diagnostic connector, shock fill port)
- 1:05 Left side of the fairing (wind deflector, storage compartment)
- 1:22 Left handlebar (clutch lever, mirror, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam and flash to pass switch, turn signal and hazard warning switch, audio control switch, screen selection switch)
- 1:49 Between the handlebars (speedometer with fuel gauge, tachometer, display powered by RIDE COMMAND, auxiliary light switch (if equipped), battery charge port, fuel cap, ornamental cap, heated hand grip switch, power lock switch, handlebar lock)
- 2:25 Right handlebar (front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, mirror, front brake fluid reservoir, toggle switch, power switch, engine run/stop/start switch, cruise control switch, windscreen control switch, throttle twist grip, storage compartment with USB terminal)
- 2:58 Right side of the fairing (wind deflector, storage container)
- 3:06 Right side of the vehicle (rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right floorboard, passenger footboard, drive belt)
- 3:22 On the seat (heated and cooled seat switches (if equipped))
- 3:29 Underneath the seat (battery)
- 3:34 Behind the seat (saddlebags, hard trunk w/ 12V outlet, antennae)
- 3:48 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2023 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC