To renew RIDE COMMAND+ on your vehicle, follow these steps:
1. Go to the RIDE COMMAND site and verify the connectivity status of your vehicle.
a. Select the version of the touchscreen that your vehicle is equipped with.
b. Select RENEW SUBSCRIPTION.
c. Sign in or create your RIDE COMMAND account.
d. Add your vehicle by VIN, if it is not already in your account.
e. Once your vehicle is added, you’ll see vehicles equipped with a cell modem at the top of the vehicle status list, along with their expiration date.
f. Tap RENEW next to the vehicle you would like to renew the subscription for.
g. Select the hyperlink for the type of subscription you’re looking to renew (U.S. or Canada).
2. Purchase the RIDE COMMAND+ renewal, part number 2830610. The renewal cost is $99.99 USD.
3. The next step will differ for customers, based on their location in the U.S. or Canada.
a. U.S. customers will receive their code immediately via an email with instructions about next steps.
b. Canadian customers’ orders will be fulfilled through a dealership. Customers will be sent a scratch card in the mail following successful purchase on the site. You cannot renew your RIDE COMMAND+ subscription until you receive this code.
4. Once you receive your code, enter it for the vehicle you want to renew. Select RENEW on the RIDE COMMAND list.
5. The page will provide feedback if the code was redeemed successfully or if there was an error.
6. Once renewal is complete, the new expiration date will show on the website.
Note: If the modem was expired, it may take up to 10 minutes for the modem to re-activate once the vehicle is turned on again.
For more information about RIDE COMMAND+, read RIDE COMMAND+ Overview.
For more information, visit the RIDE COMMAND website.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC