We have raised the bar for American motorcycles with our most powerful engine to date, the PowerPlus. The all-new 108 cu in, liquid-cooled V-twin engine delivers a class leading 122 hp and 128 ft-lbs of torque, establishing a new standard for V-twin performance.
We put the PowerPlus through the industry's most rigorous development and testing program. We piled on almost one million miles of simulated testing, including state-of-the-art dyno testing and over 250,000 miles on the road.
The PowerPlus motor's overhead camshafts and four valves per cylinder deliver incredible V-twin power. Hydraulic valve lash adjusters and hydraulic camshaft chain tensioners make it easy to maintain and reliable.
Six-speed transmission with true overdrive, assist clutch to reduce effort and three ride modes - Rain, Standard and Sport. Now riders can customize throttle mappings and traction control settings to their riding preferences.
A nod to Indian Motorcycle's iconic history, the new PowerPlus motor is named after one of our original motorcycles, produced from 1916 to 1924.
- Engine Displacement: 108 cu in (1769 cc)
- Power: 122 hp at 5,500 RPM
- Torque: 128 ft-lbs at 3,800 RPM
- Maximum Engine Speed: 6,500 RPM
- Architecture: 60-degree V-twin, liquid-cooled
- Timing: Overhead camshafts and four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed with true overdrive, constant mesh
- Clutch: Assist clutch
WORD ON THE STREET
Follow our social to stay on top of all things Indian Motorcycle.