Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite Status is a premium, subscription-based upgrade that offers added benefits to the traditional Indian Motorcycle Riders program. Below you can find a list of commonly asked questions about the program, a list of the benefits offered through Elite Status and how to renew your subscription for another year.
How do I achieve Indian Motorcycle Elite Status?
To purchase Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite Status, visit the Indian Motorcycle Outpost.
How much does it cost?
Indian Motorcycle Elite Status costs $50 USD/CAD*.
*Certain VAT taxes are applicable for Canadian residents; see sign-up form for details.
How long does the subscription last?
The subscription lasts for one calendar year (12 months) from the date of purchase.
How do I re-subscribe?
When nearing the end of your subscription, you will receive an email prompt to repurchase your Elite Status. To resubscribe, visit the Indian Motorcycle Outpost to renew your subscription. Indian Motorcycle will send you a series of emails leading up to the expiration date of your subscription to remind you to renew. As a reminder, subscriptions are good for one year from the date of purchase. Buying multiple Elite Statuses at the same time will not equate to your subscription lasting for multiple years.
What will happen if I renew my subscription before my current expiration date?
Renewing before your current expiration date will extend the current expiration date by another year.
For example, if your current expiration date is June 15, 2021, and you repurchase on June 10, 2021, your new expiration date will be June 15, 2022. If you renew your purchase after your current expiration date, then your new expiration date will be a year from the latest purchase date. For example, if your current expiration date is June 15, 2021, and you renew on July 15, 2021, then your new expiration date will be July 15, 2022.
How can I view my current subscription status and end date?
Digital subscription cards are issued to Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite Status members. To view your Indian Motorcycle Riders status, visit www.indianmotorcycle.com and log in to your account.
Once logged in, navigate to the Home tab of your profile.
Under the My Account tab, you will see your Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite subscription status. In the example below, the user has an Elite subscription.
What benefits do I get with Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite Status?
As an Elite Status subscriber, you will receive the following benefits:
- $25 PG&A Birthday Coupon Code: On the first day of your birthday month, a $25 USD/CAD unique coupon code will be issued under the Offers Just for You tab of your Indian Motorcycle account. An email containing the coupon code also will be sent. If the email cannot be found in your inbox, please check your spam folder. This code is valid at any authorized Indian Motorcycle dealership for the duration of your birthday month. To ensure you receive your code, log in to your account and enter your birthday under the Profile tab. If no birthday is entered, you will receive this code on the first day of June for each year that your status is active.
- Indian Motorcycle Riders Magazine subscription: Indian Motorcycle creates a bi-annual magazine, published in the spring (June) and fall (October). To ensure you receive your magazine, update your address under the Profile section of your account to reflect the correct shipping address. For more information, read Updating Your Account Information.
- 20 Percent off Indian Motorcycle Rentals: Indian Motorcycle currently has 19 Indian Motorcycle Rental locations across the United States. After showing proof of your Elite Status via your account, you are entitled to unlimited uses of 20 percent off your rental at all official rental locations. Show the rental location your Elite Status digital card in your account upon arrival or use the code Elite2021 when booking online. For more information, visit www.rentals.indianmotorcycle.com.
- Access to The Owners Collection Apparel and Gifts: An exclusive collection of clothing and gifts on the Indian Motorcycle Outpost is only available to Indian Motorcycle Elite Status subscribers. To view and purchase items from The Owners Collection, make sure you are logged in to your Indian Motorcycle account. Navigate to CLOTHING AND GEAR on IndianMotorcycle.com and then click on OWNERS COLLECTION to shop. To view the full offering, visit https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/shop/apparel/owners-collection/.
- 50 percent off Jack Daniel’s Annual Owners Ride: All Elite Status subscribers receive 50 percent off ride registrations for the Jack Daniel’s Annual Owners Ride. Information on the 2021 Jack Daniel’s will be announced soon.
- VIP Line Status at Indian Motorcycle Events: Show your Elite Status digital card at Indian Motorcycle events to access a demo line exclusive to Elite Status subscribers.
- Monthly Newsletters: All Elite Status subscribers receive the “Elite” version of our monthly Riders Newsletter.
How do I sign up for Indian Motorcycle Riders Elite Status in Canada?
To join Elite Status in Canada, click here. Select the GET ELITE STATUS form and follow the steps provided. Note: Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC