To renew RIDE COMMAND+ on your vehicle, follow these steps:
1. Go to the RIDE COMMAND site and verify the connectivity status of your vehicle.
a. Select the version of the touchscreen that your vehicle is equipped with.
b. Select RENEW SUBSCRIPTION.
c. Sign in or create your RIDE COMMAND account.
d. Add your vehicle by VIN, if it is not already in your account.
e. Once your vehicle is added, you’ll see vehicles equipped with a cell modem at the top of the vehicle status list, along with their expiration date.
f. Tap RENEW next to the vehicle you would like to renew the subscription for.
2. Purchase the RIDE COMMAND+ renewal, part number 2830610. The renewal cost is $99.99 USD.
3. You will receive a renewal code in your email with further instructions about next steps.
4. Once you receive your code, enter it for the vehicle you want to renew. Select RENEW on the RIDE COMMAND list.
5. The page will provide feedback if the code was redeemed successfully or if there was an error.
6. Once renewal is complete, the new expiration date will show on the website.
Note: If the subscription was expired, it may take up to 10 minutes for the modem to re-activate once the vehicle is turned on again.
For more information about RIDE COMMAND+, read RIDE COMMAND+ Overview.
The Indian Motorcycle App is available on the App Store® for iPhone® and iPad® and on Google Play®.
For more about displays, check out the Guide to Indian Motorcycle Displays Powered by RIDE COMMAND.
For more information, visit the RIDE COMMAND website.
Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
App Store®, iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC