Some model year 2019 to present Indian Motorcycle models are equipped with Ride Modes.
You can choose between three modes to customize your riding style.
FTR 1200 and Indian Challenger
Rain mode is ideal for rainy conditions or when the road is wet. The throttle response is decreased, giving you more control and traction. FTR wheelie mitigation is turned ON.
Standard mode features a crisp throttle response and a well-balanced power delivery for responsive passing power and predictable, low-speed handling. FTR wheelie mitigation is turned ON.
Sport mode is designed for situations in which an instant response is needed. Sport mode quickens the throttle response and has a more aggressive power delivery for increased acceleration. FTR wheelie mitigation is turned OFF.
All Other Models
Tour mode provides a smoother throttle response, ideal for riding with a passenger or for long touring rides.
Standard mode features a crisp throttle response and a well-balanced power delivery for responsive passing power and predictable, low-speed handling.
Sport mode is designed for situations in which an instant response is needed. Sport mode quickens the throttle response and has a more aggressive power delivery for increased acceleration.
For the Ride Mode to change, the throttle must be fully disengaged. If you change the Ride Mode while the throttle is engaged, a spinning icon will appear, indicating that the Ride Mode has not yet changed. Once the throttle is disengaged, the icon will disappear and the Ride Mode will change.
For models equipped with RIDE COMMAND, Ride Modes can be selected on the display. To change the Ride Mode:
1. Select the Indian Motorcycle icon at the top of the screen.
2. Under the Controls screen, select the desired Ride Mode.
To change Ride Modes on motorcycles with the 4" Round Touchscreen display powered by RIDE COMMAND:
1. In Menu options, press the right hand control trigger switch and select "Ride Md."
2. Hold the right hand trigger switch for 3 seconds to enter into the Ride Mode menu.
3. Single press the right hand trigger switch to cycle through the Ride Mode options (TOUR, STND, SPORT). Note: The Ride Mode will not change unless the throttle is in a neutral position.
4. To exit the Ride Mode menu, single press the left hand control.
On models not equipped with RIDE COMMAND:
1. Press the right hand trigger until "Ride Md" displays.
2. Hold down on the right hand trigger. "STND," "SPORT" or "TOUR" will display.
3. Using the right hand trigger, toggle to change Ride Mode.
4. Press and hold the right hand trigger to save settings.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC