This marks the second year that two distinctly American brands joined forces to deliver a unique, V-twin-powered celebration of American craftsmanship. Inspired by the legendary success of Jack Daniel's® 150th Anniversary motorcycles, Indian Motorcycles and the Jack Daniel's® Distillery once again partnered with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles to design the this limited edition Indian Chieftain. This once-in-a-lifetime motorcycle expresses both brands' mutual commitment to independence, originality, and ingenuity.
- 19-inch, 10-spoke contrast cut front wheel and open fender
- A pure silver Jack Daniel's® horn cover badge, hand-crafted by Montana Silversmith
- One-of-a-kind white and black crystal paint job with Jack Daniel’s®-inspired charcoal-colored accents
- Jack Daniel's® ''Old No. 7'' billet driver and passenger floorboards
- Debossed leather tank pouch with Jack Daniel's® ''Old No. 7''.
- Custom embossed tank console with unique build number.
- Unique cam, primary and air intake covers.
- Inscription of Jack Daniel's® ''Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix'' mantra
- 200 watt audio system including premium saddlebag audio.
This bike was designed on the Indian Chieftain platform.
Each Jack Daniel's® Limited Edition Indian Chieftain was delivered with a commemorative American flag that is handmade from Jack Daniel's® barrel wood and includes a customized plaque with the owner’s name, motorcycle number (#001-#100), and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).