Jack Daniel's® is the only distillery in the world that has their own fire brigade, and it’s staffed entirely by employee volunteers. The Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade is an impressive showcase of the company’s commitment to quality and a remarkable symbol for the passion and dedication shared by Jack Daniel's® employees. Calling on the same passion, Indian Motorcycle built this limited edition bike as a tribute to the members of the Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade and First Responders everywhere, designing it after the Fire Brigade’s world-class firetrucks. Only 177 of these bikes were built globally. The build number is a nod to the “Old No. 7 Brand” and makes the owners part of an extremely exclusive club.
- A subtle tone-on-tone matte black paint scheme, never been done by Indian Motorcycle before
- Fully blacked-out in premium finishes with gloss black valve covers, hand levers, rear fender struts, and exhaust tips
- Real 24 karat gold graphics on the tank and fenders, including the Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade emblem on the tank and the Jack Daniel's® ''Bottles and Throttles Don't Mix'' reminder on the front fender.
- A custom perforated genuine leather seat with ''Jack Daniel’s®'' embroidered in gold thread
- A one-of-a-kind Montana Silversmith badge coated with real 24K gold and engraved with each bike’s unique number (#001-#177)
- Custom foot controls, grips and pegs that feature the Jack Daniel's® “Old No. 7 Brand” emblem
- A gold Indian® Scout® tank emblem
This bike was designed on the Scout® Bobber platform.
Each Jack Daniel's® Limited Edition Indian Scout Bobber will come with an authentic fireman’s axe with a wooden handle that’s custom-engraved with the owner’s name, motorcycle number (#001-#177), and unique VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). The Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade logo is also featured on the axe head.