The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Indian Scout, Scout Sixty and Scout Bobber.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Left side of the motorcycle (ignition switch, shift lever, left footrest, kickstand)
- 0:56 Left handlebar (high and low beam light switch, horn switch, turn signal and hazard warning switch, clutch lever, mode button)
- 1:12 Top of the fuel tank
- 1:19 Right handlebar (engine stop/run switch, engine start switch, throttle twist grip, front brake lever, front brake fluid reservoir)
- 1:39 Right side of the motorcycle (oil dipstick, rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right footrest)
- 1:50 Under-the-seat components (fuse panel, battery, coolant recovery bottle)
- 2:06 Front of the motorcycle (radiator, headlight adjustment fastener)
- 2:13 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.