The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Indian Springfield or Indian Springfield Dark Horse.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Left side of the motorcycle (shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, engine oil dipstick)
- 0:33 Behind the left side panel (fuse panel. battery tender/heated gear plug, air shock fill port)
- 0:46 Left handlebar (horn switch, high beam, low beam, flash-to-pass switch, turn signal, hazard warning switch, gauge mode button, mirror, clutch lever)
- 1:05 Headlight pod (auxiliary headlight switch, steering stem lock)
- 1:16 Top of the fuel tank (speedometer, fuel gauge, power button, fuel cap, heated hand grip switch, power lock switch)
- 1:32 Right handlebar (engine run/stop/start switch, cruise control switch, ride mode button, throttle twist grip, front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, front brake fluid reservoir, mirror
- 1:55 Right side of the motorcycle (rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right floorboard)
- 2:05 Saddlebags
- 2:08 Battery location
- 2:12 Front of the motorcycle (headlight adjustment fasteners)
- 2:17 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.