The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the 2022+ Indian Springfield.
The video includes looks at the
- 0:25 Headlight adjustment screws
- 0:33 Left side of the bike (air filter, spark plugs, shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, oil dipstick, oil filter, passenger foot peg)
- 0:55 Components behind the left side trim panel (fuse box, diagnostic connector, shock fill port)
- 1:07 Left handlebar (clutch lever, mirror, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam and flash to pass switch, turn signal, hazard warning switch)
- 1:32 Between the handlebars (instrument cluster, fuel gauge, auxiliary light switch (if equipped), battery charge port, fuel cap, ornamental cap, heated hand grip switch (if equipped), power lock switch, handlebar lock)
- 1:57 Right handlebar (front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, mirror, toggle switch, front brake fluid reservoir, power switch, engine run/stop/start switch, cruise control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 2:20 Right side of the vehicle (rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right floorboard, passenger foot peg, drive belt)
- 2:35 Underneath the seat (battery)
- 2:40 Behind the seat (saddlebags)
- 2:45 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
To learn about the features of previous model years, read Indian Springfield Orientation.
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2023 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC