This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a 2022+ Indian Pursuit.
Note that some features and accessories shown may not be present on all models and may not represent production bikes.
This video includes looks at the:
- 0:29 Front of the bike (headlamp housing, headlight adjustment screws, radiator, battery cover, battery, oil filter)
- 0:55 Lower fairings (air vent, fog light, lower speaker)
- 1:06 Left side of the bike (spark plugs, shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, oil fill and dipstick, passenger floorboard, heated seat controls)
- 1:33 Components behind the left-side trim panel (fuse panel, diagnostic connector)
- 1:46 Left upper fairing (upper speaker, fog light button, storage compartment, auxiliary light button, wind deflector)
- 2:04 Left handlebar components (mirror, clutch lever, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam, flash-to-pass switch, turn signal, hazard warning switch, audio control switch, screen selection switch)
- 2:35 Between the handlebar components (air duct doors, windscreen, speedometer with fuel gauge, tachometer, display powered by RIDE COMMAND, fuel cap, handlebar lock)
- 3:02 Right handlebar components (mirror, front brake master cylinder, front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, toggle switch, power switch, engine run/stop/start switch, cruise control switch, windscreen control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 3:40 Right upper fairing (upper speaker, battery charge port, storage compartment with USB terminal, saddlebag and fuel cap lock switch, wind deflector)
- 4:13 Right side of the bike (rear brake pedal, rear brake master cylinder, right floorboard, passenger footboard, coolant recovery bottle behind the saddlebag, drive belt)
- 4:33 Behind-the-seat components (saddlebags, luggage rack, trunk assembly with power socket, rear speakers, antennae)
- 5:05 VIN label location (on the chassis frame behind the headlight and stamped on the right front chassis frame behind the headlight)
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC