This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on an Indian Sport Chief.
The video includes looks at the
- 0:24 Front of the vehicle behind the headlight (headlight adjustment fastener)
- 0:28 Left side of the bike (air box, spark plugs, oil dipstick, shift lever, left foot peg, side stand, multi-purpose tool, battery charge port)
- 0:58 Left handlebar (clutch lever, mirror, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam and flash to pass switch, turn signal and hazard warning switch, 5-way media control switch (if equipped), screen selection switch (if equipped))
- 1:28 Between the handlebars (riser, adjustment fasteners for handler bar positioning, digital gauge, fuel cap)
- 1:45 Right handlebar (mirror, front brake lever, toggle switch, front brake fluid reservoir, power switch, engine stop/start/run switch, cruise control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 2:11 Right side of the vehicle (foot peg, rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir)
- 2:20 On models equipped with RIDE COMMAND, in front of the gas tank you’ll find a USB port.
- 2:27 Front of the engine (oil filter)
- 2:29 Space beneath the seat (fuse panel, battery, diagnostic plug)
- 2:46 Rear of the bike (adjustable suspension, drive belt)
- 2:51 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label locations.
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC.
© 2023 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC