The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Indian Challenger.
The video includes looks at the
- 0:23 Left side of the motorcycle (shift lever, left floorboard, side stand, oil dipstick, passenger footpeg
- 0:38 Components behind the left side trim panel (fuse panel. battery charging port)
- 0:45 Left side of the fairing (wind deflector, heat grip switch (if equipped), storage compartment)
- 0:56 Left handlebar (clutch lever, mirror, toggle switch, horn switch, high beam, low beam, flash-to-pass switch, turn signal and hazard warning switch, audio control switch, screen selection switch)
- 1:20 Center (air duct doors, speedometer with fuel gauge, tachometer, touchscreen display with RIDE COMMAND, fuel cap, handlebar lock)
- 1:45 Right handlebar (front brake lever, front brake lever adjustment, mirror, front brake fluid reservoir, toggle switch, engine run/start/stop switch, cruise control switch, windscreen control switch, throttle twist grip)
- 2:14 Right side of the fairing (power switch, storage compartment with USB port, wind deflector, saddle bag and fuel cap lock switch)
- 2:29 Side stand light
- 2:36 Right side of the motorcycle (rear brake pedal, rear brake reservoir, right floorboard, passenger footpeg, coolant recovery bottle, drive belt)
- 2:55 Behind-the-seat components (saddle bags, antennae)
- 3:01 Front of the motorcycle (radiator, battery cover, headlight adjustment fastener)
- 3:16 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Indian Motorcycle Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC
© 2022 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC