The Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan is an extended service agreement that extends the factory warranty on all new vehicle sales except High Lifter Edition models. Protection plans must be purchased within the vehicle's Factory Warranty period. You can purchase a plan from any participating dealer or directly from Polaris with an invitation number. A Polaris Protection Plan covers major components of the vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns.
Pricing and coverage vary by vehicle, consult with your Dealer for individual pricing, term length and coverage options.
Indian Motorcycle Factory Service: Factory-trained service and Indian Motorcycle Engineered (TM) parts at all dealers in North America.
No Stress: Hassle-free claims process directly through Indian Motorcycle to ensure you're back riding as soon as possible.
Flexible Term Options: Choose from a variety of term options to extend your original manufacturer's warranty up to 7 years, plus with our FlexPay installment plan make your purchase even easier; four easy monthly payments. Choose the best plan for you and your needs.
Trip Interruption: Get reimbursed up to $1,000 USD should a covered mechanical breakdown interrupt your plans.*
Transferable: Increase your resale value with unlimited transfers on your Indian Motorcycle coverage for the life of the plan.
Additional Benefits: Enjoy additional benefits like pickup/towing reimbursements and vehicle rental reimbursements.*
FlexPay: Choose our monthly FlexPay installment plan to make your purchase even easier with four monthly payments.
Indian Motorcycle provides the option to purchase an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan on all new models. You can purchase a plan from any participating dealer or direct from Indian Motorcycle with an invitation number. An Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan covers major components on the vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns.
Price varies by model and term length. See your dealer or visit ProtectMyIndianMotorcycle.com for your personal quote. The following is a visualization of coverage based on a two-year factory warranty.
How do I Purchase a Plan?
There are four ways for you to purchase an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan in the United States:
1. Dealer Purchase: You have the option to purchase an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan from an Indian Motorcycle Dealer while your vehicle is inside the factory or promotional warranty period.
2. Online: If you receive an enrollment form and invitation number, you can purchase an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan at ProtectMyIndianMotorcycle.com. Then search for available plans using your invitation number or VIN number and purchase the plan using your credit card. You will have the option to pay for the plan in full or FlexPay (four monthly payments).
3. Phone: If you receive an enrollment form and invitation number, you can purchase an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan by calling direct and placing the order over the phone at 877-472-1372. An agent will search for available plans on ProtectMyIndianMotorcycle.com using your invitation number or VIN and you will be billed on your preferred credit card. You will have the option to pay for the plan in full or FlexPay (four monthly payments).
4. By Mail: If you receive an enrollment form and invitation number in the mail, mail in your enrollment form along with a check or money order, or pay by credit card.
Indian Motorcycle Protection Agreement Declaration Page/Contract Paperwork
You will receive an Indian Motorcycle Protection Agreement at the time of purchase if purchased from a dealer, or in the mail in approximately 4 to 6 weeks if purchased online, over the phone or by mail. An example of the declaration page can be found on ProtectMyIndianMotorcycle.com under Terms and Conditions. You do not need to sign or return the contract. We recommend you keep a copy for your records.
Promotional Indian Motorcycle Protection Plans
Products purchased from Indian Motorcycle will at times be offered with a Protection Plan as a promotional or special offer. If you have questions about a promotional or special offer protection plan, your local or selling dealer is the best resource for questions. If you would like to extend a promotional or special offer Protection Plan, this can be done inside the Factory Warranty period at your local or selling dealer.
Indian Motorcycle Protection Plans can be purchased only while the vehicle is within the Factory Warranty period.
Is My Plan Transferable?
The Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan contract is transferable unlimited times throughout its life. Indian Motorcycle Protection Plans are transferable to the next purchaser of the vehicle while the agreement is valid, but the plan is not transferable to a different vehicle.
Contact your Indian Motorcycle Dealer to transfer a Protection Plan. Indian Motorcycle recommends contacting the original selling dealer if possible.
A Protection Plan must be transferred within 30 days of the change of vehicle ownership. You must provide all required maintenance receipts and/or a properly completed maintenance log to the buyer at the time of transfer.
Can I Cancel My Plan?
Indian Motorcycle Protection Plans can be cancelled at any time. Refunding amounts and methods will vary by state, length of time the Protection Plan has been active, and if a claim has been filed. There is a $25 USD cancellation fee. For general questions on refund amounts, please refer to the "Cancellation of Your Agreement" section of your contract or contact us at 877-472-1372.
If you purchased your Protection Plan from a dealer, please contact your dealer to cancel your plan.
The plan will be cancelled, and a refund will be issued in seven to 10 days. If you paid by credit card, the credit will be issued to the original card. If you paid by check, you will have a check issued to you.
If your next scheduled FlexPay is within 10 days of this cancellation request, due to FlexPay processing time and cancellation processing time, we recommend the contract be cancelled after your next payment. We can process the cancellation request but cannot guarantee the next payment will not be processed.
Cancellation Due to Non-Payment
Indian Motorcycle Protection Plans can also be cancelled for non-payment. If there is an issue with FlexPay payment, we will contact you by email and request you contact Consumer Service to update your credit card information.
If you contact Consumer Service and update your credit card information, your profile will be updated and the following FlexPay payments will be billed as normal, but if you don't update your credit card information, the plan will be cancelled for non-payment. If a plan is cancelled for non-payment, you will be refunded the unearned amount of the plan.
What if I have Questions?
For any Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan questions you can:
- Visit www.ProtectMyIndianMotorcycle.com
- Call Indian Motorcycle Protection at 877-472-1372
- For Trip Interruption benefits, contact your local Indian Motorcycle Dealer
- Terms of the Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan can vary by state. Please refer to a state-specific extended service contract for details and exclusions for your state.
- Canadian customers should see their Indian Motorcycle Dealer for more information on purchasing an Indian Motorcycle Protection Plan.
*Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC.
© 2023 Indian Motorcycle International, LLC